Friday, September 11, 2009

I Stand Corrected

A brief correction to yesterday's update. You'll recall that I witnessed a "guy" inexplicably fall down at the end of the Lance ride. Well it turns out that that guy was actually a "girl," and her fall had a perfectly reasonable explanation. One of my teammates was right there and offers this account:


Jim: For the record, the "guy" that crashed at the end of the ride was a girl. She went down right next to be. I believe it was an over-eager photographer that caught her bars when he leaned out for a pic.

It's strange that I didn't make the connection between the photographers and the crash. Although thinking back, I do remember them dodging out of the way at the last second as we pulled back into the Zoo parking lot.

Hell, it's even happened to Lance!

No comments:

Post a Comment